ANETA ANTONOVA, ATTORNEY-AT-LAW
- Aneta Antonova attorney-at-law is a managing partner and founder of Antonova & Shukerova law firm. Aneta Antonova has a J.D. (Doctor of Jurisprudence) degree. She is an associate professor in civil and family law. She has many years of experience as a lecturer in commercial and banking law at the Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski. Since 2011 she has been a Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Law in the University. She has specialized in German commercial law at the Institute of German Law to the Faculty of Law of the Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski.
- Aneta Antonova is an arbiter at the Court of Commercial Arbitration with the National Legal Foundation – Sofia and at Court of Arbitration to the European Law Chamber. She is the president of the Legal Section to the Union of Scientists in Bulgaria. She is a member of the Managing Board of the 120 years Faculty of Law to the Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski Foundation. She is a holder of the badge of honour of the Union of Bulgarian Jurists for professional achievement and active union activity for 2013.
- She is a member of the Board for implementation of the Updated Strategy for Continuation of the Reforms in the Judicial System to the Ministry of Justice.
- a participant as an expert in a workgroup to the National Assembly for drafting a Bill of the Commercial Register Act and the Commercial Act;
- a member of a workgroup to the Ministry of State Administration and Administrative Reform for implementation of the Electronic Government Act;
- a member of a workgroup to the Ministry of State Administration and Administrative Reform for drafting a Bill of the Transliteration Act;
- a member of a workgroup to the Ministry of State Administration and Administrative Reform for drafting a Bill for amendment of the Civil Servant Act;
- a member of a managing team of a Supreme Judicial Council project titled “Renewed Information Systems for Better Service. Legal Framework of e-Justice“
- a member of an interinstitutional group for drafting an e-Government Strategy in the Republic of Bulgaria /2015-2020/.
- She participated as an expert in the “Technical Assistance for Building of a Network of Regional Centres for Implementation and Application of EU Law” project, Institute for Public Administration and European Integration with the financial assistance of the PHARE Program;
- She participated as a key expert in the “Strengthening the Capacity of the Regional and Local Authorities for Utilization of Funds from the Structural and Cohesion Funds of the EU” project under the Operational Program “Technical Assistance”;
- She participated as an expert in the “Organization and Conducting of Trainings for the Regional and Local Authorities” project under the Operational Program “Technical Assistance”;
- She is a project manager of the “Updating the Curricula of the Faculty of Law of the Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski” under the Operational Program “Human Resources”, scheme: BG051PO001-3.1.07.
She is an author of the monographies “General Partnership”, S. 2004 and “Liquidation of Companies”, S. 2009, as well as series of articles in the field of commercial law published in Commercial Law magazine, Modern Law magazine, Commercial and Competition Law magazine: “The commercial representative within the meaning of Chapter VI, section II of the Commerce Act” – Commercial Law magazine, No. 5/1993; “Issues of negative prescription under Article 98 of the Commercial Act for claims against partners”, Commercial Law magazine, No. 6/1994; “Liquidation of companies”, Commercial Law magazine, No. 3-4/1996, No. 5-6/1996 No. 1/1997; „The interest in commercial law”, Commercial Law magazine, No. 4/1998; “Termination of a general partnership through reorganization”, Commercial Law magazine, No.1/2004; “Specifics of the liability of partners in a general partnership”, Modern Law magazine, No./ 2004; ”General Partnership Management Models”, Market and Law magazine, No.3/2004.;”The remuneration of the commercial representative”, Market and Law magazine, No.9/2004., “Specifics of the Liquidation of the General Partnership”. Anniversary collection in honour of Prof. Zhivko Stalev, S. 2005; ”Opening of an insolvency proceedings of companies in liquidation”, Competition Law magazine, No.10/2007; “The New Legal Framework of Register Proceedings”, Commercial and Competition Law magazine, No.1/2008..; The New Legal Framework of Appointments of Liquidators”, Commercial and Competition Law magazine, No.2/2009; “Sale of the business of a company in liquidation”, Commercial and Competition Law magazine, No. 6/2009. Sale of Shares in enforcement proceedings”, “Case law. Enforcement proceedings”, 2016.