- Preparation and lodgement of applications for issuing enforcement orders and writs of execution;
- Initiation and leading enforcement proceedings before private and state enforcement bailiffs;
- Full property research and determining method of execution;
- Legal representation and protection of the rights of creditors and debtors;
- Advice and preparation of all documents required for participation in public sale in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Procedure Code;
- Advice and assistance in concluding agreements for voluntary dispute settlement.