Banking Law and capital markets:
- Legal preparation and assistance for bank licensing by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB), respectively procedures for conducting business by a foreign bank through а branch;
- Agreements on the acquisition of majority shareholder packages in the capital of banks and obtaining the necessary permits and approvals by the BNB;
- Legal advices on specific bank transactions and agreements: letters of credit, bank guarantees, etc.
- Legal advices on contracts for bank loans and collaterals – mortgages, special pledges, etc.;
- Legal preparation and assistance for the registration of financial institutions;
- Legal advices for obtaining a license to carry out business as an investment intermediary, management company and collective investment scheme;
- Legal advices on procedures for registering securities issue for regulated market trading;
- Legal advices concerning the liquidation procedure of investment intermediaries;
- Litigation in cases concerning bank and securities transactions.